You can become a fundraiser – someone who attracts money to charities. It is not as difficult as it would seem at first. You can raise funds by organising events with your friends and family, in your school, university or office. Please rest assured however much you raise, it does matter – we do this all together. The more we spread the word and ask others to help, the more people get involved and the more help those in need receive.
- Ask friends and family to donate to Gift of Life as a gift for your birthday or any other occasion.
- Invite friends and family to dinner, share a story of a certain child – all stories and photos of the kids can be found on our website, and ask them to make a small donation to help.
- Challenge yourself – learn to drive, lose weight, run a marathon, grow a mustache or shave your beard off – and ask friends to support you by donating and filling in your sponsorship form.
- Ask your employer for a dress down day to aid Gift of Life – on a certain day you and your colleagues will come dressed in jeans and pay a fee to raise money for the charity.
What you can do
- Just tell your family, friends, and colleagues about Gift of Life to encourage them to contribute
- You can organise your own event and raise money in aid of our charity
- Set up your
Please note that you can’t ask for donations as an employee of Gift of Life or on behalf of the charity. You can fundraise as an individual supporting the work of Gift of Life.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get:
- advice on registering your campaign, preps, and arrangements for your event
- confirmation that your event is held in aid of Gift of Life if someone inquires
- report on where your money went