FUNDRAISE FOR US
You too can become a fundraiser – someone who seeks and attracts money to charity. You think that must difficult? Not as difficult as it seems at first glance. You can be a champion of our cause and spread the word of the work we do. You can raise funds by organising events either with your friends and family, in your school or in your work place. Do not be afraid to raise a little – a large amount consists of small contributions of many people.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Just tell about the work of the foundation your relatives and friends to encourage them to start their charity work.
- You can organise your own event and raise money by collecting sponsorship from friends, family or colleagues.
Please remember that you cannot ask for money as an employee of Gift of Life or on behalf of the charity. You can raise money as an individual, supporting the work of Gift of Life
Before you start fundraising, please get in touch with us:
- We will give useful information materials to help you with preps and arrangements for the event.
- We will also be able to confirm that your event is not a fraud and is held in aid of our foundation in case someone inquires.
- Finally, we will provide a report on where your money went upon request.
WAYS TO HELP:
- Instead of receiving presents when celebrating your birthday, name day or even wedding you could organise a collection of donations for Gift of Life.
- Invite your friends and family for a dinner party and ask them to pay a small fee towards a collection you will be making for Gift of Live. You could look on our website where we publish the photos of the children in need of treatment, Choose a child you will be supporting and share her/ his story with your guests.
- Set up a personal challenge such as: learn to drive a car, loose weight, participate in the marathon, grow a mustache or shave your beard and raise money for Gif of Life. Ask your friends to sponsor your effort by donating money and filling in your sponsorship form.
- Ask your company to allow a dress down day in aid of Gift of Life. You and your colleagues will come dressed in jeans on the chosen day. You all pay a fee and raise money for the charity.