Job title: Managing Director
Closing date: 14 April 2017
Full job description: Managing Director of Gift of Life
Respond to: email@example.com
Gift of Life (UK) continues to successfully raise donations to offer hope and practical care to children and young adults in Russia whose families cannot afford treatment for cancer and other life-threatening illnesses.
This recently demonstrated by the sold-out performance of Prokofiev’s Romeo & Juliet which raised over £600k, this was a main event, however, our UK team supported by colleagues in Moscow run and organise a whole series of events and activities throughout the year.
This on-going growth means the board of trustees have decided to create a new role of Managing Director to fulfil our ambitious plans to:
- Develop strategy and executional plan long-term and short-term to keep building the awareness and to raise funds within the Russian speaking and international community in the UK
- Invest quality time in our relationship building with existing donors and sponsors
- Communicate proactively to achieve challenging acquisition of new donors and partners
It’s not all about fundraising also key is the ability to be:
- An excellent leader with outstanding project manager skills
- Well organised and efficient
- Very good public speaker and communicator
- Able work constructively with our sister charity Podari Zhizn to share best practice and resources
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written skills in both Russian and English, have the legal right to work in the UK, a proven track record of success in senior management and the personality to promote the charities work to the community in UK, board level representatives at corporate companies and many of our long standing and important donors.
Salary and bonuses are dependent on experience and results, but we seeking someone whose primary motivation is the charities long term success in delivering outcomes for the children we support and care for.
Closing date is 14th April 2017, please send us up to date copy of your CV and letter on why you wish to apply with salary expectations.
A copy of the full Job description is available here: Managing Director of Gift of Life